Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer ~ Denis Waitley
Contemplate the desired future in reflection,
Hold back from the challenges in today’s motion,
Afford yourself a change in direction,
Take life to a new dimension,
Seek the answer in a superior question
And observe steps of the cherished future in fruition.
What we focus on makes the difference.
Practical efforts applied towards the solution of today’s issues are bound to make a difference.
Often times the what, why, when, who and how, gravitate us towards the answers desired.
The depth of commitment applied to the questions and how far we are prepared to hold-out in favor of a solution, determines the quality of the answer.
While no question is of itself inferior, searching questions avail superior atmosphere within which excellence thrives.
However, while the answer desired may be absolute, the answers to our questions would almost always be incremental steps towards the solution.
By persevering during the wait, by taking on-board the lessons from the small increments, the stage is being set for a steady roll-out of superior questions and cherished answers that build the individual of excellent spirit.
Six words and their meaning to aid your thinking from dictionary.com
- Contemplate – To look at or view with continued attention, to consider thoroughly.
- Focus – A central point of attraction, attention or activity.
- Commitment – The act of committing, the state of being committed.
- Question – A problem for discussion or interrogation; a matter under investigation.
- Persevere – To persist in anything undertaken; maintain a purpose in-spite of difficulty.
- Excellent – possessing outstanding quality or superior merit; remarkably good.
What question is on your mind at the moment?